Just to go Insights » Reports and click on the Real-Time tab. Now, if you see there are active users on your site, then it means Google Analytics is tracking your visitors.
How do I know if my Google Analytics is working?
How do I check Google Analytics?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I turn on Google Analytics?
Turn Google Analytics on or off for users
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps Additional Google Services.
- Click Service status.
- To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
Why Google Analytics is not working?
Verify that you’re tracking the right property and view. If you have access to multiple Google Analytics accounts and properties, there’s a chance that you might be using the Google Analytics tracking code from another property, or you may be looking at reports in the wrong account, or for the wrong property and view.
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I use Google Analytics?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.
How do I get help with Google Analytics?
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU A Google Apps corporate customer may be tempted to call 1-877-355-5787 (the U.S.A support number). But before you even dial, though, be sure to pull up your customer PIN number – no one will take your call without it.
How do I add Google Analytics to my Google workspace?
Set up or stop data tracking
- Go to Google Sites and open your site.
- Click More. Site analytics.
- Enter the tracking ID and click Save or Turn off.
- For help with Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Help Center.