How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
Why can’t I see analytics on TikTok?
To check your TikTok analytics and stats, you’ll need to upgrade to a Pro account. Unfortunately, TikTok doesn’t allow regular users access to its analytics section. If you’re out there to promote a brand and are still using a standard account, you should definitely switch today.
When can I check my analytics on TikTok?
You need to wait 7 days until TikTok starts display your account’s analytics. After these 7 days, your account will start showing data about your account and it’s content.
How do I track my TikTok metrics?
Here’s a list with TikTok metrics you can track using Socialinsider:
- Followers’ growth.
- Total posts.
- Total engagement.
- Average engagement rate per post.
- Average engagement rate per profile.
- Top 3 posts.
- Top hashtags.
- Posts by published hour.
How do I see my activity on TikTok?
View all activity notifications on TikTok
- Go to Inbox from the menu bar.
- Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications.
- Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
How can I check TikTok Analytics on my PC?
Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics. If you plan to download data you can only do this from the desktop dashboard.
How do you know if you’re Shadowbanned on TikTok?
To check if you’ve been shadowbanned on TikTok, look at your pageviews and “For You” page statistics. You can also use a hashtag and see if your post shows up under that hashtag.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
How many views on TikTok do you need to make money?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
How do you check how many TikToks you’ve seen?
You may now be able to see the history of all videos you watched on TikTok. How to Tell How Many TikToks You Have Viewed on an Android Device
- Launch the TikTok app on your Android device.
- Tap on your avatar from the bottom right-hand of the screen.
- Tap on the menu icon (three vertical lines) and select “Watch History.”
How do I get more Watchtime on TikTok?
To increase your watch time on your Tik Tok videos, you need to upload the interested and fact full video on your Tik Tok account. You should not pick up anything for uploading and just cross your fingers to become a star overnight.
How does TikTok algorithm work?
What is the TikTok algorithm? The TikTok algorithm is a recommendation system that determines which videos will appear on your For You page. No two users will see the same videos on their For You page, and the videos you see might change over time based on your viewing preferences and even your current state of mind.
How do I get to TikTok marketplace?
How does the Creator Marketplace work? After joining TikTok Creator Marketplace, go to your settings, select “Creator tools,” then tap “TikTok Creator Marketplace” to manage your creator profile. Best practices include editing your profile page and setting a rate for sponsored videos.
What are the key performance indicators of TikTok?
TikTok Influencer statistics
- Influencer Engagement Rates. Engagement rate is one of the key performance indicators (KPIs) of a TikTok creator.
- Followers Timeline.
- Engagement Timeline.
- Audience Demographics.