Here’s how to find the analytics for your entire profile:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Creator tools > Analytics.
Why can’t I see analytics on TikTok?
To check your TikTok analytics and stats, you’ll need to upgrade to a Pro account. Unfortunately, TikTok doesn’t allow regular users access to its analytics section. If you’re out there to promote a brand and are still using a standard account, you should definitely switch today.
What analytics are available on TikTok?
TikTok Account Overview Analytics Under the overview tab, you get access to three key parts of data. Video views, Followers and Profile Views. These are helpful to get an understanding of how your content is performing. At the top of the overview tab is where the video views are displayed.
How do I upgrade TikTok to pro?
How to set up a Pro Account
- From your profile page, open the Privacy and Settings tab.
- Choose “Manage My Account”
- Tap “Switch to Pro Account” and follow the steps from there.
How do I get a TikTok Pro account?
How to get a TikTok Pro account
- After logging in to your TikTok account, tap on the “Me” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three verticle dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Manage my account.”
- Tap on “Switch to Pro Account.”
- Tap “Continue.”
- Tap “Continue.”
How do I see my activity on TikTok?
View all activity notifications on TikTok
- Go to Inbox from the menu bar.
- Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications.
- Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
How do I check my TikTok views?
How to see view counts for your TikToks
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Select the Me icon in the bottom-right corner. This will take you to your profile.
- Here, you can see your view count on each video in the lower-left corner.
How can I check TikTok Analytics on my PC?
Here’s how to see TikTok analytics on desktop. Login to TikTok, click your profile picture, then select View Analytics. If you plan to download data you can only do this from the desktop dashboard.
How do I get more views on TikTok after posting?
How to Get Views on TikTok:
- Optimize Content for the For You Page.
- Use Trending Sounds and Effects.
- Collaborate With Other Creators.
- Engage with Users in Your Niche.
- Post Valuable Content.
- Cross-promote on Other Platforms.
How do I get more Watchtime on TikTok?
To increase your watch time on your Tik Tok videos, you need to upload the interested and fact full video on your Tik Tok account. You should not pick up anything for uploading and just cross your fingers to become a star overnight.
How do you monetize TikTok?
Accounts with more than 1,000 followers on TikTok can start live streaming and monetizing their videos. Users can buy coins that they later give away to users who are making live videos. When content creators make live videos and receive donations or coins, they can after exchange them for real money.
Should I make my TikTok a Pro account?
TikTok Pro account is very useful for serious creators who want to become more popular and gain more followers. You can leverage the TikTok Pro Account features to increase your video views and get new followers. This will definitely help you become a successful creator on TikTok app.
How much is a TikTok Pro account?
Long story short, no. It does not cost anything to switch to a TikTok Pro Account. Yet.
Which category is best for TikTok Pro account?
Ranking The Biggest Hashtag Categories On TikTok
- Home Reno/DIY.
- Beauty & Skincare.
- Cooking & Recipes.
- Life Hacks, Advice & Wellness.