Instagram account analytics
- In the app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Insights.
- View your content overview, including accounts reached, content interactions, total followers and content shared.
How can I track Instagram analytics for free?
Free Instagram Analytics Tools
- Instagram Insights.
- Union Metrics.
How do I track my Instagram stats?
For detailed analysis, use the Instagram Insights tool. To navigate to it, select the statistics icon in the profile’s upper right corner.
How do I Analyse Instagram analytics?
How to view Insights on Instagram
- Go to your profile by tapping your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Insights at the top of the menu to the right of the graph icon.
- You can now see insights and analytics about your Instagram account.
How can I see who stalks my Instagram?
To know if someone is stalking you on Instagram, simply post an Instagram story, wait for a couple of hours, then check the users who viewed your story. The people at the top of your viewer list on your stories are your stalkers and top viewers. Alternatively, you can use an Instagram analytics app.
What’s the best Instagram tracker app?
Top 8 Instagram Follower Trackers
- Spamguard App. Another Android option, Spamguard App is a free Instagram tracker that you can use with as many accounts as you want.
- Task Ant.
- Followers Insight.
- IG Followers.
- Analyzer Follower for Insta.
- Unfollowers and Ghost Followers.
- Social Scan — Insta Reports.
How do I download Instagram analytics?
How to download Instagram data through the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In the upper-right hand corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- Select “Security.”
- Under “Data and History,” tap “Download Data.”
Does Instagram have a tracker?
On Android, navigate to Settings, then tap on Apps and find Instagram. Here you can see whether you’ve given it permission to access your location, microphone, device storage, contacts, and more. Here you can choose whether location tracking is on all the time, when you’re using the app, or off completely.
How can I see my activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
What is a profile interactor on Instagram?
This free Instagram monitoring app will send you notification directly to your smartphones and notifying you on individuals who are showing engagement or interest on your Instagram posts.
What are Instagram metrics?
The 6 Instagram metrics that matter the most
- Impressions. Impressions refer to the number of people who saw your post.
- Engagement rate.
- Trending or branded hashtags.
- Click-throughs from your bio link.
- Follower growth.
- Instagram story engagement.
Can you tell if someone searches you on Instagram?
Good news – the short answer is no, people won’t know if you look at their Instagram photos, but this doesn’t apply to Stories or videos. From day one, Instagram hasn’t told users when somebody visits their profile or views one of their photos.
How can you tell if someone is looking at your Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t have an in-built feature to let users check who’s viewed their profile and there’s a very good reason behind that – user privacy. Facebook-owned Instagram has all the data you’d need to check who viewed your profile, but it won’t share it with you because that could lead to a significant drop in user
Is there an app to see Instagram stalkers?
You can install the “Follower Analyzer for Instagram” app to keep your eyes on stalkers. Android users can find it on Google PlayStore, and the iOS user can get it for the Apple App Store. All you need to register an account on the app, and it will start analyzing your Instagram profile and followers.