How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
How do I get analytics on TikTok?
Go to your profile on TikTok. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. You’ll see the “Analytics” section towards the end of your Account settings list. Tap to gain access to your analytics and stats.
When can you view analytics on TikTok?
You need to wait 7 days until TikTok starts display your account’s analytics. After these 7 days, your account will start showing data about your account and it’s content.
How do I switch to TikTok pro?
Step 1: On your TikTok profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Manage Account.” Step 3: Tap “Switch to Pro Account.”
Why is my TikTok not showing analytics?
Why can’t I see my analytics on TikTok? If you can’t view your analytics, it probably means that your profile is a personal account. Use the instructions above to switch over to a creator or business account.
How do I see my activity on TikTok?
View all activity notifications on TikTok
- Go to Inbox from the menu bar.
- Here, you’ll see all your activity notifications.
- Drill-down further by going to All activity at the top and selecting likes, comments, mentions, etc.
How do I check my TikTok views?
How to see view counts for your TikToks
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Select the Me icon in the bottom-right corner. This will take you to your profile.
- Here, you can see your view count on each video in the lower-left corner.
How do I get my money from TikTok?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
How do you make a TikTok go viral?
How to Go Viral on TikTok
- Kick your video off with a bang.
- When deciding on video length, keep it as short as possible.
- Record your own audio.
- Use trending music or sounds.
- Tell a story.
- Share tips, advice, favorite things.
- Always have a strong call to action.
- Include random details for people to comment on.
How much do I get paid for TikTok?
Estimates suggest that a TikTok content creator with 100K followers can earn on average between $200 to $1000 per month and a TikTok content creator with 1M+ followers can earn on average between $1000 to $5000+ per month.
How much is a TikTok Pro account?
Long story short, no. It does not cost anything to switch to a TikTok Pro Account. Yet.
What are TikTok testers?
The other two screenshots basically invite users to become “TikTok Testers”, which means that users will be able to get sneak peeks of new features and test new versions of TikTok before their official roll -out. The option to join testers is available in the “Privacy and settings” section.