Open the Pinterest app on your device and log into your Pinterest business account. Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right to go to your profile. Tap the chart bar icon in the top-right corner. Select Analytics.
How can you see how many people have viewed your Pinterest?
Tap See more to see all metrics for your Pin.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account and open your profile.
- Tap Created.
- Select a Pin to view your Pin stats. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see some metrics for your Pin.
- Tap See more to see all metrics for your Pin.
How do I find my monthly viewers on Pinterest?
Focus on these strategies to increase your monthly Pinterest viewers!
- Blog and create pins for useful topics.
- Create more than one pin for blog posts to increase Pinterest monthly views.
- Make sure all of your pins are the recommended size and shape.
- Make sure all of the photos on your blog posts are pinnable.
How do you Analyse Pinterest?
How to check your Pinterest Analytics
- Log in to your Pinterest account (business).
- Click Analytics in the upper right corner. Source: Pinterest.
- Select Overview from the dropdown menu to track the performance of your Pins and boards. Source: Pinterest.
- From here, use the dropdown menu to access the data you need:
How do I find my impressions on Pinterest?
10 Ways to Get More Organic Traffic with Pinterest
- Create Pins that Direct to Valuable Resources.
- Aim to Grow Your Followers and Reach.
- Use Relevant Keywords in Your Board Names.
- Use Several Keywords in Your Pin Descriptions.
- Use Guided Search.
- Increase Your Repins and Engagement.
- Join a Group Board.
- Apply for Rich Pins.
Are Pinterest Analytics accurate?
It can’t look pretty impressive, but the truth is that the number is fairly misleading and does not give an accurate representation of how you’re tracking as far as traffic to your blog goes. For instance, most recently my parenting blog Pinterest account has been sitting at 1.6 million in reach.
What do Pinterest stats mean?
Pinterest Analytics helps you understand your overall presence on Pinterest. It shows you what paid and organic published content resonates most on Pinterest. The insights you get from Analytics can help you make better decisions and customise your content.
How does Pinterest measure engagement?
Engagement: On Pinterest, engagement is measured by link clicks+comments+close ups+saves/impressions. Similar to other channels, it provides insight into which pins evoke audience action.
Can you see Pinterest Analytics on mobile?
We are happy to announce that Pinterest analytics on mobile is now available! Pinterest’s Analytics is a great tool to help you refine your Pinterest strategy and improve your performance. The tools help you measure Pin performance, analyse traffic and learn more about what your audience wants.
Does Pinterest count your own views?
To be exact, it means that your pins appeared on someone else’s feed. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they saved your pin, clicked your pin, or even took a closer look at your pin. They may have just scrolled your pin past when it appeared on their feed, and it’s still counted as a “view”.
How do I get my Pinterest Analytics on my Iphone?
Note: These screenshots were captured in the Pinterest app on iOS.
- Step 1: Tap your business’ profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the bar graph icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap “Analytics.”
How do you get millions of views on Pinterest?
There are a couple of ways through which you can get 1 million views on Pinterest. Grab the Pin your Way to Conversions Pinterest E-book.
- Optimize you Pinterest page and pins.
- Stay consistent.
- Pin enough of your own pins.
- Patience is key.
- Pin high quality content.
What does 10m monthly viewers on Pinterest mean?
It’s an indication that Pinterest is showing your content in people’s Pinterest feeds. If nothing else, a high number of monthly views is a sign that the content you share is consistently being shown for certain keywords. So, if this is you, you’re probably doing a great job of key-wording your pins!
Can you make money on Pinterest?
As long as your account is set up as a business account (what you need to do if you want to make money on Pinterest), you can create Shop the Look pins. For items you’ve tagged in your pins, someone can click on that little blue dot, see the item, make a purchase, and you earn a commission.