If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.
How do you see analytics on Instagram?
To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner. To see data for a story, open the story and tap the names in the bottom-left corner.
How do I view Insights on Instagram 2020?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app & tap on your profile picture on the bottom-right corner to navigate to your profile. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar menu on the upper-right corner. Step 3: At the top of the menu, you’ll find ‘Insights’ & to access it tap on the graph icon.
How do I get Instagram metrics?
Go to your profile. Tap the Insights action button. You can also go to in the upper right corner, and tap Insights. Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.
How do you track activity on Instagram?
How to see Instagram activity history. Snoopreport service is the only service that lets you track someone’s activity on Instagram. The Instagram app doesn’t have a Following Tab anymore where you could check the actions of users you follow: posts and comments they liked, the new users they followed, comments they left
Why can’t I see Instagram insights?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
Can you see insights on private Instagram?
Right now, only professional accounts can view insights on Instagram. In the past, some personal accounts were granted access to insights. If you’d like to maintain access to your insights on Instagram, you’ll need to switch to a professional account.
How do I check insights of reels?
To check in on the performance of a specific Reel, open the Reel from your profile, then tap the three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen, then tap Insights.
How do I download Instagram analytics?
How to download Instagram data through the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In the upper-right hand corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- Select “Security.”
- Under “Data and History,” tap “Download Data.”
What is social media analytics?
An overview of social media analytics Social media analytics is the ability to gather and find meaning in data gathered from social channels to support business decisions — and measure the performance of actions based on those decisions through social media.
How can I spy on someones Instagram activity?
What Are the Best Instagram Spy Apps
- mSpy Instagram Activity Tracker. Due to its wide range of available features and a competitive price, the mSpy app is definitely the best choice for you.
- iKeyMonitor. This tool is another powerful and useful monitoring app to keep track of someone’s phone.
Can you view someone’s activity on Instagram?
A new Instagram update has made it possible to see someone’s Instagram activity, or more specifically when they are online on the app. To see their activity, go to your Instagram Direct Messages where you’ll have a complete list of all the people you’ve talked to.
How do I see my activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.