- Advertising Reporting Features.
- Google Ads or Display & Video 360 account linking.
How do I enable remarketing in Google Analytics?
Enabling remarketing in Google Analytics
- Select the right Property to edit, and click on “Tracking Info”
- Then, select “Data Collection”
- Then Enable both Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features, and click Save.
Which remarketing audience is can be defined in Google Analytics?
Correct Answer: Users who visited a specific page on a website.
What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience select all that apply?
What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience? Correct Answer: Pre-defined Segment.
How do you set up dynamic remarketing what must first be created in Google Analytics?
To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics? Correct Answer: Custom Dimension.
Which of the following reports require you to first activate advertising features before viewing the reports?
Demographics and Interests reports require the activation of Advertising Features.
How do you remarket?
Once you’ve picked an ad format, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Narrow your targeting (optional)’ button. Click the ‘Remarketing’ option. You can then pick the list you want to remarket to. Under the ‘Video remarketing lists’ option you can promote to people based on their YouTube activity.
What is a remarketing audience?
A remarketing audience is a list of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs that represents a group of users you want to re-engage because of their likelihood to convert.
How do you get a remarketing audience?
How to Create and Segment Remarketing Audiences in Google Ads:
- Log into Google Ads.
- Click on Tools & Settings in the top right corner.
- Click on Audience Manager under the Shared Library section.
- Click on the blue button in the top left corner to create a new audience.
- Name your audience.
What criteria Cannot be used to create a custom segment?
100% Correct Answer: Ad type.
What action must you take to enable enhanced ecommerce in Google Analytics?
What actions must you take to enable Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics? (select two)
- Implement Enhanced Ecommerce on your website.
- Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting in your Analytics view.
- Enable Checkout Labeling in Ecommerce settings.
- Assign values to all Analytics goals.
What Google Analytics data can be used?
Google Analytics includes features that can help users identify trends and patterns in how visitors engage with their websites. Features enable data collection, analysis, monitoring, visualization, reporting and integration with other applications.
What is the maximum duration that a user can be included in a remarketing audience that you’ve defined?
What is the maximum duration a user can be included in a remarketing audience? Correct Answer: 540 days.
How do I enable dynamic remarketing in Google ads?
How to create a dynamic remarketing campaign for Display
- Sign in to Google Ads.
- Click Campaigns from the page menu.
- Click the plus icon, then select New campaign.
- Select Sales as your campaign goal.
- Select Display as the campaign type.
- Provide the website URL that you want people to visit.
What is needed for dynamic remarketing?
To use Dynamic Remarketing, you first need to: Enable Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features in Analytics. Link your Google Ads and Analytics accounts. Link your Google Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts (required only for Retail vertical).
What is dynamic remarketing on Google?
Dynamic Remarketing ads are display ads customized for each impression, showing content related to a user’s previous visits to a website. Dynamic remarketing has many benefits, including: Scalability: You can create ads that scale with your products or services, when paired with your feeds.